29 March 2016

The Perfect time is Now


Isn't it amazing how i keep looking for the perfect time to blog but it just never happen?

I just have this habits of starting something and just never following through.I keep saying to myself i will start blogging one day, but i just never created the time to blog.

Did i just say never CREATED the time?Yes i did.I am learning that in other to see your dreams come through, you have to be intentional about it and create time.

This time, I believe i am ready to create time to blog and be intentional about it.

So while my home-made granola is baking in the oven,I have decided that the perfect time to get back to blogging is NOW.

The purpose of this blog, says it all in the name of the blog which is embracingurcurves.

What does embracingurcurves means to me?

It means discovering self.
It means discovering my purpose.
It means taking one step at a time enjoying the journey of life.
It means embracing my God given purpose.
It means doing life on Gods terms.

You are welcome on my journey of living the simple life,where i will be sharing my passion for Living a healthy lifestyle(Physically, spiritually, emotionally and financially).



Any blogger out there?Kindly search your blogging experience with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fab Comments